First Time User

General discussion about PopMan.

Moderator: Christian

loosegroove

First Time User

Post by loosegroove »

I just found and installed PopMan. I have to say I am a *very* happy user.

I had been using PopTray up until now but there were little nagging bugs that drove me crazy so I decided to find a replacement. Easier said than done. Even though there are literally thousands of email notification tools, it was tough finding one that had the features I wanted, was fast, wasn't an 8MB download, etc.

I was about to give up and just stick with PopTray when I found PopMan on FileForum (http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Po ... 76875897/1). I decided to give it a try and immediately went for the 1.3 beta since it allowed for tabbed accounts.

So far, I think PopMan is better than PopTray. It offers all of the features I liked from PopTray without some of the little bugs it had.

I am a very satisfied user and I do hope that you continue development on it. It would be a shame to allow a great piece of software to fade away into internet oblivion.

Keep up the great work!!
J.Bleichroth

Re: First Time User

Post by J.Bleichroth »

loosegroove wrote:I am a very satisfied user and I do hope that you continue development on it. It would be a shame to allow a great piece of software to fade away into internet oblivion.

Keep up the great work!!
Yeah, you are right, man...

J.Bleichroth