Right click on a hyperlink

You have suggestions to improve PopMan? Here is the right place to mention them.

Moderator: Christian

tefernc

Right click on a hyperlink

Post by tefernc »

Another thing I have always wanted is when right clicking on a URL to have the ability to store it in the clipboard, so I have modified your code again!

I have modified textdisplay.cpp only, each mod has '// TFC start' in front of it and '// TFC end' after it. I have placed the modified code and an exe on my web site, c. 295 KB http://www.ndrw.co.uk/download/popmannew.zip

I have been unable to do the following
  • 1. Check in UNICODE
    2. Translate my text string 'Copy Link Address' from English
My main changes have been
  • 1. adding a resouce symbol ID_TF_COPY_LINK_ADDRESS
    2. storing the cursor position in OnRButtonUp
    3. creating 2 new functions CopyLinkAddress & LinkAction
    4. LinkAction is a copy of your code from OnLButtonUp this function is used in OnLButtonUp as well, so as not to duplicate the code
Should you wnat to use this mod in your next release, let me know and I will explain what I have done in more detail
Christian
Site Admin

Post by Christian »

Thank you again for the mod.
I will include it with the next release.
I have been unable to do the following

1. Check in UNICODE
2. Translate my text string 'Copy Link Address' from English
I've added the UNICODE stuff (btw, not so important since there is no PopMan Unicode release).
You don't have to translate the string. The i18n macro takes the English phrase and translates it to the appropriate language.
Christian Hübner
tefernc

Post by tefernc »

I'm glad you like it, your code was very easy to modify. I will delete the code from my server in the next day or so.

Now what else do I 'need'? To be honest popman does what I want but I may find something else.