FAQ?

You have suggestions to improve PopMan? Here is the right place to mention them.

Moderator: Christian

aiki-shugyo

FAQ?

Post by aiki-shugyo »

Dear Christian, your program has made my life a lot easier working with Email in Windows. Thank you so much! Version 1.3 beta with its blacklist facility is a great improvement.

Now I learnt a great deal about the program from browsing the Forum. Would it be useful to combine some of the often asked and good questions and answers to these into a PopMan FAQ? Or is there already such a thing? Things such as how to setup PopMan for various webmail accounts, for instance.

One question too: is it possible to update the list of mails displayed in PopMan after these have been downloaded by the mail client? I.e., to make the list disappear (a re-spooling of the server mail file)? Without first closing PopMan. Perhaps there is such a feature but I seem to have missed it.

Again, many thanks,
Gernot Hassenpflug
Christian
Site Admin

Post by Christian »

Would it be useful to combine some of the often asked and good questions and answers to these into a PopMan FAQ?
Yes, I think this would be useful. There is no FAQ yet, but you're welcome to collect such a list of questions that I will help to answer...
Is it possible to update the list of mails displayed in PopMan
I'm not sure what you mean, but maybe Ctrl+F5 is what you want.
Christian Hübner