Blue circle with the white number.?

General discussion about PopMan.

Moderator: Christian

Buddel

Re: Blue circle with the white number.?

Post by Buddel »

sportman12 wrote:Circle color in system tray: Specifies which color is used to draw the background circle of the tray mine is Blue when I went to use another color for the backround it dose not let me use another color it stays Blue what do I do to get another color to work ?
Getting a colour other than blue only works for me if the tray icon option "Rotate icon for each account" is enabled. If this option is disabled, I also get a blue background circle colour for all accounts. Hm... I don't know if this is the way it should work because the account specific settings should have higher priority. Maybe Christian can shed some light on this issue.
sportman12

Post by sportman12 »

Christian the Circle color in system tray: Specifies which color is used to draw the background circle of the tray mine is Blue when I went to use another color for the backround it dose not let me use another color it stays Blue what do I do to get another color to work ? Please get back to me
Christian
Site Admin

Post by Christian »

Please check whether you have the setting "Rotate icon for each account" checked (on "Tray Icon" tab of the options dialog). Only if checked, the individual account colors will be used for the tray icon.
Christian Hübner
sportman12

Post by sportman12 »

Christian it worked thanks